Zero Waste - ancient culture + modern engineering & design
They are what they say, just a palm leaf, more or less in their natural form with no chemicals. Each item is unique, taking the identity and characteristics of the individual leaf it came from. They're great because they go back into the soil just like a fallen leaf from a tree. That translates into extremely low/no end of life costs to the environment and to society!
- Chemical-free, adhesive-free, no PFAS
- Fully backyard compostable (it's a leaf!)
- Oven-safe to 350*F
- Microwaveable (up to 2 minutes for reheating only)
- Made from fallen palm leaves – no trees are cut
- Sturdy & unique - each piece has its own character
5" x 3.75"
Items per pack: 10
Packs per case: 40